The trade show Building Green is the biggest market place in Denmark for sustainable design, construction and the built environment.
For the fifth time, Building Green welcomes Building Green Connections, which brings together innovative companies and organizations seeking to collaborate to mutual commercial and technology benefit. More than just a trade show, Building Green brings together communities from across the diverse sector to learn, share, innovate, experience and discover the future of sustainable construction.
To celebrate the five year anniversary of Building Green Connections this year’s edition will feature VIP-DATING. More information will follow soon. However the idea behind the VIP-dating is to invite selected key players in the Sustainable Construction industry so you can meet them at Building Green Connections.
For the fifth time, Building Green is organising bilateral meetings to participants, which will enchance great opportunities for companies and researchers to extend and enforce their network and to start new cooperation activities. With pre-scheduled 20-minutes meetings, exhibitors and visitors can find potential new co-operation partners. As a well-known added-value to your participation, we would like to invite you to the matchmaking event Building Green Connections 2016.
Why to participate
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on research findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects ideas on suistanable and energy effective buildings
How does it work?
- Register and publish your organizational focus and collaboration wishes
- Send, receive and validate meeting requests once booking is opened
- Your personal bilateral meeting schedule will be ready a few days before the meeting