Are you a talented sales person who loves to sell over the phone? Do you have the required sales skills to show our customers how they can benefit from being a part of a growing conference and exhibition platform with focus on sustainable construction – with the phone as your main working tool?
Building Green is a series of annual events on sustainable construction. It is a combination of an exhibition and a two-day conference program with both national and international speakers and debates.
Building Green is based in Denmark but has recently moved also to Norway and in the autumn 2019 will also move into Germany.
We are looking for a sales consultant for the sale of exhibition stands and sponsorships at our Building Green event in Munich, scheduled to run in November this year.
In close cooperation with Building Green’s project manager, you are responsible for the sale to suppliers within the building and construction business.
You have the initial contact with our potential exhibitors, some of which are entirely new,- others well-known from our Danish events. Leads will be found in close cooperation with your team.
We expect the Munich event to be the first in a line of Building Green events across Germany.
Your background and personality
It is essential that you speak fluent German. To communicate with your colleagues, you must speak either Danish or English.
- You are passionate about sales work and have relevant experience in B2B sales or
- You are very comfortable being on the phone, outgoing and curious
- Your education is not critical, we believe your ability to generate sales results is more crucial
- You are customer oriented. Experience with the construction industry is an
advantage, but not a condition
You work from our Danish office in downtown Copenhagen alongside with your 15 colleagues.
You are offered
- A job with clear meaning and purpose within sustainable construction
- A challenging sales job in a company with exciting projects
- Attractive salary package with a combination of fixed salary, commission and pension scheme
- A growing event portfolio company with good development opportunities, both professionally and personally
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant at Jobindex Jens Fog on 72 45 90 05.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to mail Henrik Ulander, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply by uploading your CV and cover letter in Danish or English via the link below. No later than April the 8th, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.